Since this is partially a writer’s blog, and since I like money, here’s some links to buy my book, Bang Bang. It’s about two funeral home directors in the near future who have to drum up some business by killing people. It’s a dark comedy with guidos and murder and Beatles songs and hammers and drinking and everything else you could want in a comedy. It’s the same dick jokes and poor grammar you can find on this site, but with a plot! Check it out if you’re so inclined, and let me know what you think. Or don’t even read it, I don’t care, just buy it.
Buy it directly from my sexy sexy publisher, Necro Publications, and support small press by clicking here.
Buy it for your Kindle here.
Buy it for your Nook here. (Don’t feel weird, I read on a Nook too, buddy. You aren’t alone.)
More novels are on the way, so prepare your bookshelves for the impending mediocrity.
Book #2 is due out in the spring quarter of 2017 from my fine publisher, Bedlam Press. Keep checking the site for unhelpful, infrequent details, or just check out this preview right here. It has spooky ghosts!
And of course, support small press! It’s the punk rock of book publishing, and a great place to find fiction actually written for adults. So below are a few of my favorite small press recommendations, keeping in mind that my last novel was sold mostly in Pittsburgh so I’m not sure of the local Philly book scene yet. Not playing favorites, Philly, I swear! Also some review sites that have been cool enough to pick up my book, and other bookish stuff. FOR NERDS. If you want to be listed, just let me know.
- The heart of horror, my publisher Necro Publications.
- Fiction that foams at the mouth from my friends over at Raw Dog Screaming Press.
- The wonderfully sexy folks from the Burgh over at The New Yinzer. Also, don’t miss their live readings (they have beer and books.)
- Not technically a press, but a good friend to local writing in Pittsburgh at East End Book Exchange.
- The awesome possums at Horror Novel Reviews and Ginger Nuts of Horror, helping take the guess work out of choosing your spooky read.
- Book bloggers who consume more books than a library over at Gizzimomo and Beauty in Ruins.
- And finally, this tiny imprint that I’m really hoping takes off. They’ve got some promise, please support them.